Amazon

Friday, June 17, 2011

Paid for blogging?


I have decided out of curiosity more than anything else to see about paid blogging and what it’s all about. I like the idea of reviewing products, websites etc and writing about them. I think it will add to my blog rather than take anything away from it. In my quest to find out about paid blogging I found this web site: http://www.blogsvertise.com/ I submitted my blog for review and approval. I know that I don’t have a lot of followers (2 at the moment); however, there are a lot of people who visit and read my blog. I also think that if I can review something before my friends and family give it a go it will save them time, energy and maybe even some money along the way. My blog is nothing fancy just mainly a place for me to vent, keep track of crochet patterns and voice my opinions about all kinds of things. I still think it would be fun to give it a try, if I get approved or not I will let all my wonderful blog readers know! 

Oh and if anyone out there has tired it before let me know good or bad how it went for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment