Amazon

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My First Custom Crochet Order

I was super excited when I received my first custom order for a crocheted crib blanket is light blue and light purple. After 15 hours (three days real time) of work on the blanket I had to pull it out because I messed up the tension I was rather upset about it. I love to crochet and I am very good at it; however, sometimes I do not pay enough attention I guess. Well after ripping it all out again which by the way only took me an hour to do lol I started again and this time I finished the blanket in 21 hours crochet time 9 days real time which isnt bad I guess for having to rip the whole things out. I did one of my own patterns which I made up as I went lol and I used a boarder out of my boarder book which is a 5 row boarder. It turned out very nice if I do say so myself.

I am just hopping when the person comes to pick it up she will feel the same way about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment