Amazon

Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 2011 Vist with Owen

Today the rain aside we had a wonderful visit with Owen and his adoptive parents. He is so smart and growing so fast! He is 18 months and super smart talking away and didn't play shy with us. He loved the Easter gifts that we got for him. He doesn't talk alot but when he dose he has something to say lol. We played with the blocks that we got him for Easter he knew just what to do with the screw driver that came with the set and the hammer too. He was in a wonderful mood, but teething again so much drool lol. They are waiting on the daycare to have a spot to move him from the baby room to the toddler room. He is the biggest one in the baby room. He loves hockey so much his favourite toy is his mini stick which he was very happy to show off to me today.We are planning another visit this soon. This time though with my mom and sister and they want us to bring Ace! I miss him so much and it makes me feel so good when I see him. I used to cry everytime we left from a visit but now I don't he is so happy, they are so happy and he is doing so great.


Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment