Amazon

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Birth-Moms Day 2011

So this weekend is always hard for me and its the second Birthmothers day for me. This year I went for breakfast did some shopping and planted all of my flowers. I did everything in my power to keep busy because as long as I am busy I dont over think and when I dont over think I am not a basketcase. I had a wonderful day however I blew through completely unfocused and pretty much just here kinda day!!!! Now I am going to bake and relax the rest of the night!


This is not a long note because I am so tired that this is all I have left to give!!
I got this in the mail about 2 days before Birth moms day from the adoptive family and Owen. I cried when I got it. It was so thoughtful. 

I got this in the mail from Owen and the adoptive family

No comments:

Post a Comment