Amazon

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Rowens 4th Birthday Cake

As they say practice makes perfect and I feel this cake turned out awesome lol. It was for my very good friend Kristals Daughter Rowen 4th birthday it was a garden themed party. I got the cake kinda out of a Wilton book; however in the end I went in my own direction with it and it looked nothing like the one in the book not even the same shape lol. So far this cake is my best cake and everytime I make one I enjoy trying and learning new things like this time i learned how to make roses and lillies it was a lot of fun. I can't wait to make my next cake which is going to be the mothers day cake for the mothers day brunch! There is real cake inside the flower pot, cookie crumbs on the top and a wire flower stems and flower tape holding the lillies and roses up!


No comments:

Post a Comment