Amazon

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

March 2021 personal challenge

 This challenge I wanted to start in Jan, but with it being halfway through the month when I decided what personal challenge I wanted actually to it wasn't a good idea to start it then. With February as a short month it doesn't give much time to get all the savings in I would like to.

That makes March a great time to start it!

The image for this one is a bit confusing as it says days at the top but weeks in the column. I will be doing it as a 30-day daily challenge.

I set up a second account attached to my normal bank account that I can transfer the money into. That way I can't touch it on a day to day basis.

Yes, I know it is horrible that I can't just leave money in my account and not touch it. I can if I know it is for something like bills or other important things but I tend to spend way too much on the kids when it is just sitting there.

I know some days I will not be able to afford to put that amount into the second account because we don't have it especially around mortgage and insurance time of the month. They come out at the same time and it leaves very little wiggle room for anything but the basics.

Even when that happens I can still move a few dollars into the second account so, please don't feel like these numbers are etched in stone. Change the amount you put away or the dates when you put it away. Do whatever works best for you and your family!

What am I saving for? I am saving to pay off the debt that we have been working on paying off. I am saving for investments. I am saving so I don't have to worry as much when something happens that is out of our control such as a broken car or house.

What would you be saving for?



https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/86905467796921085/

No comments:

Post a Comment