Amazon

Monday, November 11, 2019

Baseball outfit!

This super cute outfit was not only fun to make but I love the fabric!!!

A client of ours who is a regular ordered outfits from online, only 1/2 of what she ordered arrived. She sent me photos of what she had ordered, of course I couldn't get exact fabric or do it exact because I didn't make the outfit in the photo.

I was able to find super cute fabric and make the outfit as close as possible!!!


Normally if I used a pattern for my outfit I would post it but with this one I had to create my own patterns as the material isn't 2 way or 4 way stretch like most of the patterns I could find required.

The hats took trial and error about 3 times to get them the right size and the pants were easier because they are just  like the shorts I make but only longer lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment