Amazon

Friday, November 8, 2019

Recipe: Cheeseburger Rounds


With the decline of my ability to even function properly until a few days ago, my cooking went out the window. I have wanted to try this recipe since the day I seen it on facebook. Its a video that came across my facebook news feed. My only issue was I had to keep pausing it to make sure I had the ingredients right so I am going to break it down for you but you should watch the video too.





Recipe:

1lbs hamburger
1tbs worecestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup onion
Shredded cheese
3 slices of bacon
1 cans of biscuit dough (I used Pillsbury, yes those weird hard like squares are supposed to be in I checked!)
Melt butter
Pickles (sliced from the round end)
Ketchup
Mustard

Directions:

1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees

2)  Cook bacon

3)  Cook hamburger in bacon grease,
    ---Add onion, salt, pepper, worecestershire sauce

4)  Separate your dough and squish it flat
    ---add a bit of bacon, hamburger mixture, cheese, pickle
    ---add a small amount of mustard and ketchup (too much will make it hard to close up)

5)  Close up bun and kind of roll it to make it round. Brush on butter



6)  Line baking sheet with parchment paper

7) Bake for 20 mins. Flip at 10 mins or they will burn!!!



These were good, next time I am going to do them as bacon, mushroom, swiss.
SO many ideas!!!

This is the video recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment