Amazon

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Spotify: Jan 2022

 I use Spotify for not just music but also my sleep hypnosis and I listen to pod casts as well.

2021 Wrapped from Spotify. I was so excited when they released this to see which song I listened to the most in 2021.

I wasn't so much shocked as I was disappointed to see what was the top song on my list.

I took a screenshot just to prove that it was the top song. 

I will only list a few because there was a lot of song on that list. I added links so you can experience the songs as well.


Stinky Stinky Dog Poop by The old man who sings about poop

Do you know why this song is top of my list? Because Alexa + Kids ='s the ability to say "Alexa play the dog poop song" 

 

Lil Bit by Nelly and Florida Georgia Line  

I love when a rapper that I grew up listening to teams up with a country singer and makes an awesome song!!

 

Don't Cha by the pussy cat dolls

Man I loved these guys when they came out on the TV many years ago!! and Yes I dance (maybe badly to their music)


Blue (da ba dee) by Effel 65

This here is another one played by the kids. I am not even sure how they heard about it. I listened to this song when it first came out but as far as I knew it was a one hit wonder, never to listened to again. Then suddenly the kids are playing it on Alexa. When I was a kid everyone just guessed what they were actually saying.


Truth hurts by lizzo

This is a newer song, I found it by accident and fell in love! Some people call it something called "ratchet" as far as I knew was a tool. When it comes to music I don't much care what other people think. It is about how the beat makes me feel or how the lyrics touch me.


Country Girl (shake it for me) by Luke Bryan

Who doesn't love that sexy man. I love this song. The kids say "They are singing about shaking butts" I say "Nope its about hips, dancing and using your whole body to move"

If I can't have you by Shawn Mendas

This song the beat and lyrics just hit right. The beat wants to make you move.

 

What did you wrapped 2021 list look like?





No comments:

Post a Comment