Amazon

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Oven Pancakes

 


 

Mornings around here get busy and the kids get tired of cereal every morning for breakfast. Other than Blaine he will only eat dry cereal no milk and only certain cereals.

Making things like pancakes and eggs always ends up with someone eating a cold breakfast, not everyone eating at the same time etc.

I started making my grilled cheese in the oven then decided hey let's try pancakes. I have a very large cookie sheet it takes up the entire oven so if you are making pancakes in the oven you will need to adjust your recipe to a smaller pan. I would say by half. You will need to adjust bake times if you are making a smaller batch I would start with 7-10 mins and go up as needed.

I used pancake mix for this that I got at dollar tree for $1.50.

What you need:

Cookie sheet
Pam
Oven
Whisk or fork
Big Bowl
3 cups Milk
8 Eggs
4 cups Pancake mix

Step One:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Step Two:

Put all your wet ingredients into your bowl and whisk them together.




Step Three:

Add in pancake mix and whisk

Step Four:

Spray your cookie sheet with pam and pour your mix onto the cookie sheet. 





Step Five:

Bake 20 mins. Checking to make sure the bottom is golden brown.






Step 6:

Cut into desired piece sizes. I got about 10 large pancake squares from mine. We used 5 and put the rest in the freezer in a ziplock freezer bag to be eaten later.



The kids loved these and so did the adults. To warm them up I just toss them in the microwave but you can do them in the toaster if you would rather.

Enjoy!!!

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment