Amazon

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Santa Parade 2011

Well it has come and gone and of course I was too busy to blog about it lol. Friendly Giants walked in the Sarnia Santa Parade this year and it was so much fun, everyone brought their foster dogs and there were even a couple past adopters that came out to walk with us. Everyone along the way petted all the dogs and the dogs seemed to love all the attention. Dexter did awesome this was his first big event he loved all the kids long the way and was pretty sure they needed to share their candy canes lol. I am happy to say his first offical kid test he passed with flying colours lol.

I am hoping with us in the parade it got more of our name out there in this area then before, we are in great need of more foster homes!

I was way over dressed and sweating my butt off lol

No comments:

Post a Comment