Amazon

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Exam Week!!

Oh man am I glad thats over lol Medical terminology was kicking my butt this term and lucky me I passed it just barly but I did it, I am not sure how, but I am just glad I passed it. Exams where not that bad this term I only had two and the last one was a breeze! It was nice to end the week feeling good about my last exam. I can't wait for my final marks to come.

Learning how to study for terminology only took me all semister but I finally learned how to. Its crazy to go from deans honor list both terms last year to just barely passing one of my courses I am not used to that. I am used to be the straight A student it was not easy to deal with and very upsetting I am hoping that now I understand how I need to study that I will do better next term seeing as I have two terminology classes lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment