Amazon

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Crafts: Fairy Garden Globes

Fairy Gardens are all the rage!

I have a son who loves to play in the the dirt and gardens!!!

I gave him the choice between a dinosaur, gnome garden or a farm garden as he says fairies are for girls. I do not know where he comes up with these things, he has never been told this is for girls/boys.

Blaine being the animal loving kid he is picked to have a farm garden! Which is is just fine with me. As I make things I will post tutorials of each item.

What is even more exciting is I will be creating items for 3 other fairy gardens that are to be uniquely their own. Which means lots of creating for me and fun a long the way. 









My first things I created are boyish as well as girly for each garden. They are mini garden globes!

Supplies:
Golf tees
Glue (I used gorilla glue)
Marbles
Paint
Paint Brushes
Clear Coat

Instructions:

1) Paint your golf tees or have your littles one help you, let them fully dry

2) Clear coat them and then let them dry again. Clear coating them will keep them looking nice outside longer.

3) Glue the marbles to the top of the golf tees.

4) Let dry

Put in your mini garden and enjoy!!

Remember small parts can pose chocking hazards for small children and even older children depending on your child. You know your children best!


I would love to see photos of the ones you and your littles create together!






No comments:

Post a Comment